I am available 24×7 because I work on the following biphasic and polyphasic cycle’s
@AM #1 – 8:00-12:00
@PM #1 – 3:00-7:00
@PM #2 – 9:00-12:00
@AM #2 – 3:00-7:00
Major web development and live launches are best done during off-peak hours and customers around the world have different needs.
Its no accident when you see an updated website, a full stack developer is awake at night making that happen.
I believe clients deserve a real person to talk to, however you can send me a text message or email
Contacting your favorite on call web developer
A few things to keep in mind:
- 24×7 means just that, go ahead and call any time.
- I may be on call with another client, I will give you my undivided attention as soon as possible.
- Try to keep communication effective: for example text messages are good for 10 words or so.
- Emails are great for longer instructions, include your domain in the title.
- ASANA and various Project Management systems are checked about every 6-10 hours, please call if its urgent.
- I prefer and enjoy live sessions where we work together using a screen share.